CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Yes she is still with us

OK Mark here.  I feel obligated to post for all of those who have grown accustomed to my wife's blogging addiction and daily post.  Just in case you were wondering she is still with us.  Although she has only been sighted once or twice in the last 24 hours, she just needed some alone time with Edward.  I guess I better clarify before anyone gets the wrong idea.  The only thing recently that Christine has been more obsessed with than blogging, chocolate, or coupons is the impending release of Stephenie Meyer's new book Breaking Dawn. 
She was one of the brave throng of fans who ventured out last night at midnight for the release of the book.  I know she read until at least 4:30 in the morning and has come up for air at least once or twice.  Last time I saw her she was just past half way through.  What does this mean to each of you you might ask.  Well, until she is done you can assume there won't be any regular posts, and she may not even make it to church tomorrow (just kidding).  She is so amazing the rest of the time I guess we can put up with one or two days -of neglect ;-) Happy reading to all of you fans and I am sure things will return to normal again soon.

Mark

2 comments:

Lori said...

Yah i was one of the ones who thought i was so clever ordering the book online...thinking it would come early before the stores! not! on a recent email it said it is coming on the 6th! is that ultra lame or what?

i have to admit that i won't be staying up all hours reading it...i need my beauty sleep apparently... and a lot of it! ; )

Lori said...

p.s. good for you, Mark, for being the post-er person while Christine is otherwise engaged...with Edward. ; )