What does it mean when . . .
you are having a really bad day, nothing is going as scheduled (and for a "Thinker" personality this is a big deal), the schedule keeps changing on an hourly basis, you spend way more than you want to at the grocery store, and you know the next day is not going to be much better (because you are taking the van in for repairs that will cost who knows what) and your child brings in the mail and there waiting in the pile is a letter from the local mortuary wanting to know if you are prepared for the inevitable?? Ugh, like I needed another reason to want to crawl under a rock and hide for the day!
2 weeks ago

5 comments:
Oh jeeze. You are having quite the day! I hate days like that....and it always seems like something happens that just tips it to even worse! I hope that things are better tomorrow! :)
It means that your life is pretty darn normal--but sorry it was on the bad end of normal.
It means exactly what you interpreted: crawl under a rock and hide for the day. Now the big question is: Did you do just that?
If not, then you gotta do it today. The universe provided you with the perfect opportunity to hang a "do not disturb" sign on your door and get away with it for 24 hours.
On days like that, I grab a carton of ice cream... a spoon... and enjoy. It helps!
Sorry about you bad day!
Bad days happen rottenly enough...or as I say, "Sometimes life sucks!"
At least the good outweighs the bad! That is a relief.
I hope that it continues to get better!
Post a Comment