CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

School's Back, YEA!!

Yes, my kids have really started school.  Everyone else has posted, but I guess I haven't gotten around to it yet because John doesn't start until Sept 2, so it doesn't seem real yet.  Now don't get me wrong, I love my kids, but I would make the worst homeschooling Mom ever.  I can barely help them with their homework sometimes.  Jessica has started 6th grade math and when she has me correct her homework I've already had to ask her how she figured out some of the problems so I can even correct them! So I'm very glad to have school back in session.
Here are the cute girls on their first day.  Jessica is starting 5th Grade and Ashley is starting 3rd Grade.
Jessica has decided to run for Scholar Council Secretary
And Ashley is going to run for Scholar Council Member for 3rd Grade
Any chance I can go and stuff the ballot boxes???
And I love this picture of John.  He was in his school uniform for his Kindergarten Assessment. 
I think he looks so serious and smart here.
Hard to believe he is starting Kindergarten on Tuesday morning.
Anyone want to go out and celebrate with me?

5 comments:

Lori said...

Wow- the kids are just growing up! and they are all so cute. I miss them being around the neighborhood. I miss all of you.

I hope Jessica and Ashley win the elections. Very fun! Tell them I am thinking about them and that if they don't win, then the people that didn't vote for them are silly!

And John looks very handsome in his school clothes too.

And way to go on the bush/tree trimming! Looks amazing!

Janae said...

I would love to go and celebrate with you. We can go and stuff the ballet box together! If Jessica needs help with homework, you can always send them down and have Luke and Braxton help them. What beautiful daughters you have. John looks so grown up in his kindergarten uniform. Wow!

Erin said...

I LOVE the school uniforms! To be honest... I wish all schools had uniforms. The kids look so sharp!

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

How adorable is John in his uniform?! Love that kid.

Becca said...

You're right--John looks so cute and smart! I'm glad I got to crash your party--I guess I should have read your blog earlier to invite you to mine!