2 weeks ago
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Pride & Prejudice: A Musical
Friday night my friend, Christy, invited me to go with her to see Pride & Prejudice: A Musical at the Scera Shell. Christy introduced me to Pride and Prejudice this year, I know, I've been behind times in my reading. We watched the movie, the Keira Knightley version, earlier this year. I then had to read the book. So I was excited when her husband didn't want to go with her to see the musical. It was opening night at the outdoor theater. I'd forgotten how fun it is to see plays and shows at the Shell under the stars.
And it was extra great because my cousin's wife, Jenny, was playing Mrs. Hurst. And her three cute kids were also in the cast. And Jenny's brother and his two kids were in the cast. And my second cousin, Michelle's, two kids were in the cast.
They did a great job for opening night. There were a few technical problems, but I really enjoyed the production. It is playing through Aug 16, so go see it and enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Glad you enjoyed the play. Yes- I love the scera shell productions! so fun to go to all of them every summer. Very fun you knew so many people.
Wow!! You know most of the cast! I'm so glad you told us about this... I LOVE the movie AND (don't tell anyone) Patrick did too! I would love to see this before it's gone!
Post a Comment