CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Mark

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Mark, happy birthday to you! 

Since I can't carry a tune, I thought this would be the best way to sing Happy Birthday!  You can all sing it in your head in perfect harmony!

Our good friend Lori already beat me to the blogging punch of wishing Mark Happy Birthday on her blog.  But she is more talented than me and added cute pictures to our picture so be sure and click on her name to see her post.

Apparently August 20 is a popular date.  There are 3 other bithdays today in our neighborhood.  So Happy Birthday to Becca M, Luke C and Leslie M.

Since I already put baby pictures up for Father's Day I'll spare you anymore.    But apparently I haven't taken many pics of my cute hubby lately, because I can't find many.  Here is one that was taken while he was hanging up clothes in the laundry room.  He is always amazing to help around the house.  He is an amazing man and I'm so glad he is in my life.  I LOVE YOU!  Here is to many more!

9 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Happy! to Markus Parkus!

Kelley said...

Happy Birthday Mark!

Mark Peterson said...

Thanks for taking such good care of me and making me feel special. I love you!

Becca said...

I automatically like anyone who is so nice to share a birthday with me! And you're right, he is great!

Becca said...

Oh yeah--and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Becky said...

Happy Birhtday Mark!
Go Lions!
Becky

Tina said...

Happy b=day Mark! I'm sure it was great being married to Christine!

Eden said...

Happy Birthday, Mark! You really are a great, great guy. You and Christine are such a wonderful duo.

Kyleen and Brent said...

Hey
Mark happy birthday! Sorry we didn't get you a card in the mail, I have it but was in AZ on your b-day. Hope it was fun, see you soon
!