

I am so proud of my girls I had to share. They had decided awhile ago they wanted to get their hair cut for
Locks of Love so we have been patiently growing it out. Then we recently found out that
Pantene Beautiful Lenghts is a similar program but the hair only has to be 8 inches long instead of 10 inches long, yea no more waiting!!! So today was finally hair cutting day. We headed to
Evans Hairstyling College (our favorite place for haircuts on $3.50 Tuesdays!).

Their hair turned out so cute!

It is amazing that at such a young age they realize they can help someone else's life be better. What amazing girls. We love you!
9 comments:
Way to go girls!
Yeah for the girls!! You know that's what I'm growing mine for. I didn't know that there was somewhere that took 8 inches. I am so ready for a cut. Do they have strict rules? Let me know will you?
Becky
I'm so proud of both of you. What an inspiration you are to everyone. I love when children and teenagers will do things to make a differece in others lives and not just be caught up in their own needs and wants.
I love the new cuts, and donating it is just so selfless! How great!
That is so awesome!! BTW, I love visiting your blog! Love ya!
That is amazing. You can tell that you are raising them right. The new cutes are so cute!
good job jess and ashley! your new hair cuts are very cute too!
Way to go! I don't know when I'll be brave enough to cut my hair. Just think how happy it is going to make some little girl. That is so great!
What sweethearts! I can't wait to see the new do's in person. I'm also thrilled to know about Pantene Beautiful Lengths--we gave up at 7 inches for Madeline because 10 just wasn't going to happen-but I'm sure we could have done 8. Oh well, there's always next time.
Post a Comment