How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5-6 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
3 Joys:
- My Family -- I have the most awesome husband who helps out so much and is very kind and caring usually (except for Saturday during the water fight!) And my three beautiful children bring so much joy into my life.
- Membership in my church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Having the Gospel in my life really helps to ground me and teach me so many things on a continual basis.
- Friendships -- I have some of the greatest friends. And it is always nice to add friends to my circle.
- Having Mark die. I guess that comes from having my Dad die when I was 13, but I'm always worried something will happen to Mark and I will lose him too.
- Camping. I really don't enjoy getting dirty and sleeping on the ground.
- People not liking me. Deep down don't we all fear that.
To earn a Top Performance Cluster ring with Pampered Chef. Most of my PC friends have one of these and I haven't gotten mine yet. You have to work really hard during a one year period of time. You either have to sell $55,000 from June - May or sign and qualify 15 new consultants during that same period of time. Anyone want to join up?- Get a new car for Mark. He is currently driving the 1993 Toyota Camry I bought brand new when I was single. Back then I paid off the car in 18 months. It has been a great car, but I think it is time to move on.
- Be healthier -- I know I will never be a size 4, but I know I should treat my body better and be healthier. After pulling weeds for two hours on Monday and going on a bike ride with the kids yesterday my legs are pretty sore. I know I should exercise more and eat better.
- Chocolate -- I know that negates the last goal
- Reading -- Specifically Stephenie Meyer books. Friday at midnight cannot come fast enough so I can get my copy of Breaking Dawn!
- Blogging -- You are probably sick of hearing from me, but I just love posting and reading everyone else's posts. Google Reader is the best thing ever!
- I have funny toes. I have two toes that are slightly webbed together thanks to my Dad's genes. And I have a toe on each foot that curls under the toe before it. They tried to straighten it out, but it still curls a little.
- If I didn't color my hair I'd probably look about 60 years old thanks to my Mom's gene of going grey at a young age.
- I look just like my Mom. I've even had strangers come up to me thinking I was her because they hadn't seen her for about 20 years.

2 comments:
Thanks for sharing all that fun info. I was just thinking today how neat your family is. You guys are always smiling and happy. I love reading your posts about all your fun family adventures. Thanks for sharing! I would agree that Google Reader is a just about the best thing ever.
OK - So I knew you wouldn't let the water fight incident go ;-) And the toes . . . There isn't ANYTHING funny about them - more freakish than anything. I Love You!
Post a Comment