2 weeks ago
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Boating Babes
While I was gone to Chicago Mark's parents took the kids boating. And I've been requested to post pictures to my blog, I guess someone reads this? Somehow they always end up boating in the summer when I'm out of town. Mark's Dad doesn't like to go on the weekend or holidays and Mark doesn't like to take time off just to go boating. But I'm the one that loves to go boating so I'm sad to have missed it. The kids had a great time.
The goal was to go fishing, but the only thing caught was Grandpa's hat after if flew off. Was Jessica driving when that happened??? They went up to Deer Creek and the kids said it must not be a good place to go fishing. I informed them I think it has more to do with Jessica, Ashley and John than the lake. They swear they spent hours sitting quietly waiting for the fish to bite. John can't sit one minute quietly, so I know that wasn't true!
Hopefully we can go at least one more time before the summer is through!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Nice pics - at some point I need to take my family out Sailing, I haven't sailed since I met Melissa, over 8 years, and I was sailing pretty regularly before that.
Then again my friends with the yacht-club membership kind of disappeared.
Maybe the next time we come out in Summer we'll all go boating.
very fun photos! sorry you missed out on the boat outing though. the kids looked like naturals on the boat.
Fun stuff, good to see ya! The kids are growing up so fast!
Fun stuff, good to see ya! The kids are growing up so fast!
I LOVE boating! Someday we will have a boat... I hope! I love being out in the water, the warm sun, family and friends... I love everything about it!
Looks like they had a great time!
Post a Comment