CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Extras, anyone???

I've just finished reading Uglies, Pretties, and Specials by Scott Westerfeld and really enjoyed them.  But now I find out he added a forth book to the series, Extras.

I bought the first three books through a Scholastic book order and paid $12 for all 3 in paperback.  But Extras is new enough it didn't come with the first 3 and I don't want to pay for a hard back if I don't have to.  So I headed over to the library website to see if they have it.  I'm now #37 on the wait list.  So, does anyone have a copy I can borrow so I don't have to go buy it??  And anyone is welcome to borrow my first 3 if you'd like.

7 comments:

Lori said...

never heard of those...what are they about without giving away too much?

The Pratts said...

I have Extras, you can totally borrow it. I work tomorrow, I will bring it to work and you can pick it up whenever. I read the first 3 but haven't gotten to the 4th yet, I lost my steam after the Zane thing... let me know how Extras goes.

Erin said...

How fun to see you at the store today! Your little guy is so cute! What a doll!

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

I have one as well ... if Summer forgets. I haven't read it either. I got burned out and needed something different. I can't wait to hear your opinions!

Leslie said...

can i borrow the 2nd and 3rd? Ppppppllease?

The Pratts said...

Christine, I am sorry I haven't brought it to you yet, my plan was to drop it off on our way to the BYU game today. But this morning after a trip to the urgent care I found that I have Strep Throat and did not go anywhere today. I will get it to you as soon as I am out of quarantine - they told me I should be feeling better in a few days and I will bring it over then, if that is okay.

Tina said...

Christine, what are these about? I have been in a reading rut. LMK