The kids favorite part of Cornbelly's was definitely the go cartsBut the Bounce Pillow was a big hit too!
The plan was to conquer THE BEAST
But we did not make it around the first turn before we backed out. Mom was not too sad about it though.
And the hay slides were a big hit.
And you can't pass up a turn on the Cow Train
Dad took his lunch break and came and met us for the Corn Maze
After a quick stop at the Corn Cannons
We did get lost in the maze on several occasions
But found our way out and over to the train
And we lassoed a few cows
And enjoyed a few moments on the Pumpkin Carriage
And if that wasn't enough fun we then headed over to Farm Country and did Barnyard Boo
We had a great day, but I was sure tired at the end of the day. And I got to go to a Relief Society Meeting after all that fun!
Friday and Saturday were not as exciting as the first day. But Saturday night Mark and I got to enjoy the funnest evening we have had in a long time. Some friends invited us to "How To Host A Murder" Party. I even sewed a tunic for me and we created a toga for Mark. We had great food and had a ton of laughs. I'll have to post those pictures when we get copies from our friends.
But I think we will hit the Dollar Theater tomorrow for our final activity. A nice relaxing afternoon with Wall-E!
But I think we will hit the Dollar Theater tomorrow for our final activity. A nice relaxing afternoon with Wall-E!













3 comments:
Looks like TP upped the Halloween activities since I worked there. that is so great. Looks like the kids had a great time. I can see how you would be tired though. Have a great day today too!
Thanks again for coming with me yesterday night. Those twins sure are cute.
Hmmm, looks like loads of fun at Cornbellys. Thanks for dropping by the coupons and the chocolate cake.
Glad you all had fun! We had SOOO much fun at cornbelly's earlier this month too! Funny, but the BEAST was scarier during the day than it was when it got dark! We went on Tuesday so it wasn't haunted, but once it gets dark, they turn the lights on inside so you could actually see where you were going! Crazy, huh!
Post a Comment