Success finally arrived on Wednesday night, just two days before Hallow's Eve. I don't ever remember it being warm enough to carve outside before. I guess with daylight savings being late this year and the wonderful weather we are having it worked out in our favor. It was so nice not having the mess in the house.
Rumor has it in his younger years Mark could not handle putting his hands in the pumpkin to clean them out. I'm happy to report he has gotten over that.
Jessica carved almost all of hers by herself this year. Do you like the hair?
Ashley was not the most patient, but finally got the help she needed for her masterpiece.
And the FINISHED products.
The pumpkin with holes all over it is in honor of our past neighbor,
Cheryl, who always had a cute one like that.






1 comment:
Very cute pumpkins!!!! I love the faces! The kids did a great job. and good job Mark with getting over your fear of the slime and seeds inside the pumpkins. Yuck!
i am excited to see photos of the kids in their halloween attire.
Post a Comment