CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Survived!

My husband didn't think I would make it, but I did!  I survived the weekend without Internet access!  We headed up to a cabin above Sundance on Friday afternoon and didn't return until Sunday around 6pm. Two FULL days.  And I even unpacked before hitting the computer and catching up.

We had more TV stations than we have ever had at our house, we enjoyed the beauty of the canyon, we ate more food than should be humanly possible, loved having a HUGE fireplace to keep us warm . . . basically we spent the weekend in luxury except for the lack of the Internet.  But it was awesome to get away and enjoy watching General Conference and spending time with my Mom, my Brother and his family and our cute kids.  Except for the first night we spent with child #3 throwing up all night.

Must vacations end, even if they are mini ones??  I'm not ready to face life again, but I guess we do what we have to do.

No comments: