Saturday night one of the great gals I visit teach invited Mark and I to their "Host A Murder" party. The theme was Roman. I even went to the fabric store and made my own costume (don't fall over laughing Melissa!) I bought the fabric off the clearance rack so I ended up being a little shiny pink. And it reminded me why I don't sew. Luckily Mark's toga required no sewing, just a few safety pins to keep everything in place.
Bob has blogged about it in detail. So go check out his Roman Ruins post. I haven't laughed that much in one evening in a long time. We had such a great time. And so fun to visit with everyone. We just wish Edna had been able to make it. We hope you are feeling better.
2 weeks ago

7 comments:
Hey there is a halloween costume for Mark now since he loves dressing up so much for halloween.
Glad you all had a fun time.
So.. We were originally invited to the game at the Church's and then Bob called Nate and said they weren't doing it. Apparently they were.. just without us. Interesting.
They had to change the date once, so maybe something happened with that.
I'm not offended. That must be it. And who knows. They probably called and talked to Nate- and boys always forget to relay that to their wives. lol. :)
That sounded like the best party ever. I checked out the Church's site to get the sum up of the game - I will definitely have to look into doing something like that. It sounded like a blast!
What a blast! We did a 1920's Chicago murder mystery a while ago... so fun! It bring out the inner actor in us that we didn't even know existed!
I love the togas... awesome!
So much fun! I've always wanted to go to one of those! Glad you guys enjoyed it! (LOVE the shiny pink!)
Post a Comment