CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pictures

We spent the weekend with my extended family and my sister-in-law, Kyleen, was kind enough to bring her fancy camera and take some pictures.  We were in desperate need of updating the family picture along with all the kids individual pictures and we need a Christmas letter picture.  We are so excited with how they turned out.  If it weren't for the youngest almost every picture would have turned out perfect.  Here are some of our favorites.

The Whole Gang!

The Beautiful Jessica

The Stunning Ashley
And The Handsome John
Hard to imagine just a few hours later this poor little boy was throwing up.  I guess this was the first time he has thrown up that he remembers and the first time he thought it was funny stuff came out of his mouth.  By the end of the night he didn't think it was so funny anymore.
And we even got a few good ones of just the two of us
And some fun casual pictures
She took almost 200 pictures, so I'll spare you all of them.  But we are excited to have updated pictures for our picture wall.
Thanks Ky, these turned out terrific!

11 comments:

Lori said...

very adorable photos! i look forward to getting a copy in print. what a cute family!

Kelley said...

They really did turn out great! Beautiful family!

Cynthia said...

Love the pictures! The colors you choose look so good! Such a cute family.

Janae said...

Great pictures! What a good-looking family!

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

So Adorable!!

Erin said...

I love outside family photos! So cute! Your family is so sweet... please give each of them a squeeze from us! We really appreciate their prayers!

Miss Z said...

The pics are really great!

Tina said...

Cute pics Christine!

Megan said...

I like the setting. We went the same place.

Eden said...

Umm--knock, knock, is this thing on? I'm not sure you've ever gone a week without posting. What's up?

Cass said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos! You have such a beautiful family! I love the purple too, it pops out and really looks pretty in the outdoor setting!