CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tag . . . Books


My friend and one of my Pampered Chef consultants, Jenn Z tagged me with this post.

A. Pick up the nearest book
B. Turn to page 123
C. Find the 5th sentence.
D. Type in the sentence.
E. Tag 5 more people.

OK so here is my result...
A. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
B. Done
C. Done
D. "Charlotte did not stay much longer, and Elizabeth was then left to reflect on what she had heard." This is in response to Charlotte telling her she is engaged to Mr. Collins.
E. Tag -- Christy, Natalie, Kyleen, Eden, and Megan!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Love that book!

Tina said...

What the heck!?!

I have never read that book, I hear it is so good.. maybe after August I will. :-)