CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Director Retreat

I just crawled back in the house after a FUN overnighter and had to share. Every Spring and Fall we have a Pampered Chef Directors Retreat. My Director, Shauna S and all her downline Directors meet at Shauna's cabin in Fruitland, UT for an overnighter. This time we had nine of us up there. There is something inspiring about getting together with all these fun gals and visiting, networking, chatting, eating, hot tubing and squeezing in a little training here and there.

Cynthia, Cass, Christy and I got to carpool up together from Utah County. We introduced Cass and Cynthia to Christy and I's favorite bakery. It is the Backerei and Eise at the Zermatt Resort & Spa in Midway. They make French Pastries right before your eyes. They are the most delicious, melt in your mouth, beautiful, amazing pastries I have ever had. The last time Christy dragged me to this place we fell in love with the Macadamia Nut Carmel Chocolate Tart. I was so sad when it was not under the glass this time. But I got the last chocolate cupcake (frosting is to die for) and the Chocolate Mousse Cup. We all got something different and then sat in the car and tasted them all. They are so rich and amazing. I still have a little Mousse left to enjoy.

Here we are at the cabin toting our cute boxes the pastries come in. I should have taken pictures of the desserts before we bit into them, oh well, next time.
Once at the cabin we had a blast. We spent Friday night making Vision Boards to hang in our offices. Enjoyed our fake homemade versions of Cafe Rio Salads. Some got in the hot tub and some painted their nails. Then sometime after midnight Talladega Nights was put in the DVD player. I would pass on this show next time, but lots of laughter was heard.

Saturday morning was spent sleeping in since bedtime was sometime after 2 am. We had Cream Cheese French Toast for breakfast. Highly recommend this recipe I found while blurking. And then Shauna tried to enlighten us with some training. I think her goal is to get us to coach our consultants to have better businesses.

The hour and a half trip back down the mountain goes so fast. Though we did have to stop at the Dairy Keen in Heber City for a bathroom break and some good french fries. Can you tell we are all foodies! All and all it was a fabulous 24 hours spent with wonderful women. Thanks gals!

5 comments:

Christy Hooley said...

We are so stinking cute! I'm glad you guys convinced me to come! I love your Blog too! I'm surprised that you didn't mention that you enlightened us with all your blogging terms! Thank you - LOVE Ya!

~Christy

Cynthia said...

Your amazing to get home and blog right away! Thanks for the great time. It's always so good to see you!!

Tina said...

I'm sad I couldn't make it this time! Thanks for the update, I love all you girls!

Cass said...

I'm so impressed! I can't believe you put this up already! I'm gonna steal the pics just as soon as I catch up on some blogs I've been needing to post - don't know why I'm so OCD that I have to go in chronological order! Thanks for showing us the great bakery! This weekend was lots of fun!

Lori said...

i knew about the term "blogging", but "blerking" is a new one for me!

sounds like you had a fun weekend!