The kids were most sad about missing out on S'Mores around the campfire. We have been known to toast marshmallows over the gas BBQ grill, over the gas cooktop and also over candles. So we tried to recreate them. But we were out of big marshmallows and chocolate bars. So we toasted under the broiler graham crackers with mini marshmallows and chocolate chips. The first row on the right I started making designs with the marshmallows, but after realizing the kids would just scarf them down I changed my tactics and plopped them all on.As you can see from the pictures below the children enjoyed them! And we look forward to the rescheduling of the Ward campout.



3 comments:
We were equally disappointed. I have found this really cool way to make bread sticks on a roasting stick (a lot like the Pizza Factory bread sticks) and I was really excited to try it out. I can't wait until we get the chance to go.
What a fun idea! This will allow for year-round s'more goodness! Very cleaver!
We agree with you... bummer about the campout! :( We for sure will plan it again in a couple months. (sigh)
It was SO fun to visit with you guys today. Your family is such a joy to be around. We always love to come to your house!
I'm looking forward to Wednesday!
Looks Yummy! You'll have to send me some! Hope you have fun at "Stadium of Fire" Friday, Happy early 4th!
Post a Comment