CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

We have had a great Father's Day today. And in honor of the best Father in our family I thought I would share a few pictures of Mark.


Here he is as a cute baby and as a handsome Payson High School Graduate.

A few weeks ago in Activity Days I helped the girls make "Charm Pop" Boutonnières for their Dads. Mark not only had two daughters at the activity, but John participates as well since I'm the leader. So Mark wore two to church and let John wear the other one to church.

Then after church we headed down to Santaquin to be with Mark's Dad and family. John decided he would make an Alden Boutonnière Club. And all the men in his life with the name Alden got a Boutonnière. So here is the picture of Grandpa Alden James, John Alden and Mark Alden sporting their Boutonnières.
I just have to say I am so lucky to have these three men in my life. Since marrying Mark it has been wonderful having a Father around in my life again. And Mark is a wonderful example of what a Father should be. In church they talked about Fatherhood and how a man should provide, protect and partner. Mark does all these so well. And John is just my little man that is so cute and brings joy to our lives.
Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers out there!



1 comment:

Christy Hooley said...

Awesome! Oh boy, would Bill ever DIE if I posted his High School pictures! You're so awesome - now you've set the standard and I'll have to do the same...someday :)