CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Spa Day at the Petersons


You would think by looking at these pictures my kids are pampered. This was just too cute not to post. Last Wednesday we took the kids to the Rec Center to go swimming. When we got home Mark was cutting up cucumbers for a snack and the kids were complaining their eyes hurt from swimming. So Mark told them to go lay down and put the cucumbers on their eyes. Apparently Ashley got a little hungry before Mark could take the picture and started eating her cucumber.
It must have helped though. Yesterday afternoon I took the kids swimming to my Aunt's pool (yes it was 90 degrees at 4pm) and when we got home the kids wanted to know if we had any cucumbers for their eyes. I guess I had better stock up for all the swimming we plan on doing this summer.

2 comments:

Janae said...

How cute!

Becca said...

That made me laugh--thanks for sharing.