Okay, onto the real post. Monday night was the final Ballroom performance for Jessica's School. They did an amazing job and it was so great to see their improvement. Here is a little slide show featuring the kids.
And while I'm blogging, can I tell you how much fun couponing can be. It has been a couple of weeks since a really good sale, but today I scored. Albertsons was doing some funky buy $15 of certain items and get $5 back. I've now done this long enough I was able to figure out the good buys on my own and didn't have to wait for Amy's e-mail from Savvy Shopper. I spent $19.99 and saved $83.67! The best buy was the Lawrys Marinade I got for 16 cents a bottle. Came home and threw some chicken in the Lemon Pepper marinade for dinner tonight, yum. But also excited for the All Small and Mighty laundry soap for $1 a bottle. And I'm sure the Bertolli Pasta Sauce I got for 38 cents a bottle will be tasty.

3 comments:
Your couponing deals amaze me! I wish that I had the brain power to do something like that, but until then, I will just stand back and be impressed by you!
Way to go! I love couponing, but lately I just haven't found the time to coupon like I use to. I need to get back on board. I loved the ballroom dance pictures slide show! You do such a great job with your blog!
You need to teach me where to find these coupons Christine!
Very cute ballroom pics!
Post a Comment