CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Beautiful Day

What a beautiful afternoon we had. We finally made it out to Thanksgiving Point to see the tulips. Mark was still working when we first got there, so the kids and I started down into the incredible gardens.













Just after the butterfly garden the kids decided they were too tired to keep walking.
Then Dad came to the rescue!








And what child can resist rolling down the huge hill of the Waterfall Garden. Not my three!
















The kids tried to convince us to let them drive the golf cart.

My girls that are so afraid of bees are brave when the bees are behind glass!








And after walking through the gardens Mark and I played on the Segways for a few minutes.











What a great afternoon we spent as a family.
Tomorrow we try to conquer the sprinkler system. You can take bets on how many swear words may be uttered.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I wanted to be your 200th visit! I'm going to click on again so I am.

Looks like you had fun!