We recently bought John his first Suit. He was so excited that he would look just like Dad on Sunday with his suit coat.
The only problem was getting pants that fit. We had to buy such a large suit to get the pants to fit that the jacket goes down to his knees. I had to hem the pants and the arms of the coat. But he looks so grown up and cute. Thanks to Walmart for having inexpensive suits so I could justify such a fun purchase!
4 comments:
John, you looked just like a missionary!
I think little boys look so good in suits. Just like little missionaries. When we have best dress day at school I love seeing all the boys in white shirts and ties. They look even better in suits. He looks great!
Your blog 'favorite websites' is addicting and I should be going to bed! I love the weekly dinner recipes.
What a cute boy!!
John looks sooo cute!
--Lori "Sumes"
Post a Comment