Ashley and her friends had so much fun at her Birthday party. We went to a local hair styling school and the girls got their hair done in up dos and then got their finger nails painted. They all looked like princesses afterwards!
Looks like a lot of fun! You are a way better hostess then I am. I did Hailey's b-day party last year, she probably won't get one this year except with family. It's a lot of work, so kudos to you!
You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of these meaningful and significant things. Some of them may be funny. Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience."
~President Gordon B. Hinckley
2 comments:
Looks like she had a wonderful birthday! Birthdays were always magical as a little little kid - so much now that we're older!
Looks like a lot of fun! You are a way better hostess then I am. I did Hailey's b-day party last year, she probably won't get one this year except with family. It's a lot of work, so kudos to you!
Post a Comment