We should have guessed it was going to be crowded that day since we could not take a picture without a bunch of strangers in the picture. And I love the look on John's face. Do you think he is getting tired?
After riding on a couple of rides we met up with one of my mission companions in Downtown Disney.
Suttles (I still can't call her by her first name) was one of my favorite companions. I had been out six months and spent the whole time in Worcester, MA (big ugly city) when I was transferred to Pittsfield (beautiful typical New England town). We got along great and we had a fabulous time as comps. Thanks again to Facebook we have reconnected after almost 20 years. We had lost touch after we came home. We tried to get together with Moody (Spanish Sister that we had shared an apartment with at different times), but we were sad she could not join us. After introducing her to my family, Mark was kind enough to take the kids so Suttles and I could have a great lunch and visit without the kids distracting. It was a wonderful, peaceful two hours for me. It makes me wish we could visit more often.
While I was busy Mark took the kids shopping so they could spend their hard earned cash. Jessica got her ears and John got this
They also met up with Pluto
After we joined back up we tried to ride some rides. By this point in the afternoon even the wheelchair lines were long. The Park was more crowded than we had seen it the other days. Pirates had 15 groups of people waiting outside the ride to get in through the wheelchair entrance. So we decided to call it a day. Headed back to the hotel to do laundry, swim in the pool and pack up the bags. I think we were all sound asleep by 9pm that night.

No comments:
Post a Comment