CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Beach Days

The whole reason for our California Trip was for our Family Reunion in Oceanside.  We stayed at a hotel right on the Marina.  Any time of day we could sit and watch the boats and sailboats go in and out of the Marina.  It had a beautiful view.  But we did have to drive to the other side of the Marina to get to the beach.  Unless you were like my cousin Ryan who swam across the Marina on his surf board!  The last time I enjoyed a true beach day was when I was 16 before we moved away from California.  I miss the beach.  I love the smell of the salt water, the sound of the waves, even the taste of the ocean water.  It was fun introducing my kids to the Ocean.


And I think the love it as much as I do now.






I could lay on the beach all day long













Mark on the other hand could not lay on the beach all day long


My kids had so much fun playing with their cousins on the beach








And I had just as much fun playing with my cousins in the water.  We had a blast jumping and diving around the waves.



And we even got Grandma on the beach for a little bit of the day.


And a trip to California would not be complete if we didn't go to a hole in the wall Mexican restaurant at least once.  We enjoyed a birthday lunch with my mom at Senor Panchos.

No comments: