It is hard to believe, but yes, we really went to the Park four days in a row. Disney was having a promotion and if you bought 3 day passes you got 5 day passes. We were really glad for the extra days after having day 3 be so crowded. We had a Magic Morning pass, so we were there by 7am to get in early. We hit some of our favorite rides again.
This picture of Ashley tells it all. We all felt like this, but we knew it was our last chance in a very long time to enjoy Disneyland, so we pushed through the tiredness to enjoy six more hours of Disneyland and DCA. And we squeezed in another frozen banana along the way. I love frozen bananas from Disneyland!
After finally leaving the parks for good we stopped in Tustin to have lunch. My family was living in Tustin when I was born and we stayed there until I was five years old. We drove by the house we lived in while we were there.
I would have never found it except for our trusty GPS. The whole street looks nicer than it did when we lived there. The neighborhood has been kept up really nicely.
I fell in love with Del Taco as a child. This was the only fast food we ever had. We had Tuesday Tacos because my mom was Primary President back when we had Primary every Tuesday afternoon so we'd get Tacos afterwards because they were cheap on Tuesdays. Oh, the silly things you remember as a child.
And then we drove down the Coast and finally arrived at this.
This was our view out our hotel room in Oceanside. I miss this view.
It doesn't get much better than this. We could walk out our back door and stroll along this path. There were 99 of us at this Family Reunion so the whole wing of the hotel was our relatives. We all kept our back doors open so we could walk down and visit each other and enjoy the ocean breezes.
Yes it was crazy that almost all of us live in the same city in Utah and we all drove to California to be together, but I loved it. I could finally relax!
And boy was I ready to relax!
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment