CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Without Mom's Permission

Why is it that Dads and Grandpas love to do things they know the Mom does not approve of????  When we were in Santaquin visiting Mark's parents Mark decided to mow the lawn.  Neither his Mom or Dad have been feeling well so he knew it would help.  After Mark got all the straight lines in the front yard done he thought it was time to turn the wheel over.

To HER!

Have they not read all the reports of children getting hurt on these?  Of course he had to take the two younger children on a spin with him first.  But I refused to document such acts.  He kept sending the kids over to me to ask if they could ride with him.  I just said I would not grant my permission but I guess I forgot to say no they could not!

Jessica had fun mowing the pasture.  And she was very careful.

But somehow a water fight had to happen and look who was in the middle of that too!


Silly Kids!

2 comments:

Derico Photography said...

My dad lets the girls ride in his lap on his mower but he at least turns the blades off while they are riding. Oh well, they had fun and nobody got hurt.

Lori said...

Silly Markus Parkus!!! way to go, Jess with the mowing! Glad you were safe.