They say I'm obsessed. HE especially laughed at the label on the inside.
But there was a lot of planning and work that went into this folder. If it gets lost I would like it back! And is a page for every day of a 10 day vacation really too much? I don't think so! Maybe I missed my dream job and I should have been a travel planner.

6 comments:
I say good for you! They may laugh now, but someday those will be treasured folders. Hope you and Benny enjoy the vacation!
I say there's nothing wrong with that folder at all! I love a nice organized vacation plan. And since I can't see the whole folder, I will just say I hope that you've heard about RideMax. It's software designed specifically to help plan your Disneyland trip. We used it last year and never had more than a 30 min wait in line. We've already bought it for this year's trip too! I wish we would have talked sooner, I would have let you come over and give it a test run! Have fun on the trip and I hope your foot doesn't give you too much greif!
I think it's a great idea! I always have to have everything all planned out. My family use to tease me sometimes, but they stopped doing it the year Bob took the boys on a boys only trip and when they came home, told me about the things they forgot, etc. because I wasn't there with my lists. Have a great trip! We will miss you.
While I like a few spontaneous events, I'm all for the planned and organized vacations. Who wants to waste hours of precious time being lost or trying to decide where to go and what to do?
Okay, I have to stop chuckling long enough to comment......now I am think that I am ready :) This is what I do too (just not the return to) and I get made fun of. But John would have to admit that we are prepared when we need to be :) Good job!
You're amazing Christine!
Post a Comment