The snow ball bushes were absolutely gorgeous this year. Last year we may have pruned them at the wrong time and they did not bloom much. We have lived and learned.
And this bush next to the snowballs is really pretty. The giant bumble bee thought so too. Sorry the picture is a bit blurry but he would not hold still.
And of course my favorite bleeding hearts were incredible again this year. I really need to get more to add to the bed.
And the roses are amazing. We have a whole hedge of these pretty little things.
This was the first of many Irises to come. In another week or so they will be in bloom on all sides of the house.
Thank you to whoever knew what they were doing. I could never have created this yard myself. And even though it requires A LOT of weeding, we love it!

2 comments:
very nice flowers!!!! and very nice tribute to your loved ones in your earlier post.
I like those snowball ones... they would be cute to do baby pictures with!
Post a Comment