Okay, I know you are probably sick of hearing from me this week. I don't know what has happened, but I just can't stop posting. So please feel free to skip this if you don't care. But I just had to share.
I've been waiting and wondering when it was going to happen and it finally did! Albertson's has a Quaker sale this week! It was the only thing that got me out of bed on time this morning. I was ready to drop after working a booth at the Taste of Home Cooking School for two days. But Mark and Jessica had spent the time the night before matching my coupons to the ad for me so I could not disappoint them.

I have to give all the credit and thanks from my couponing craziness to Amy over at The Savvy Shopper. She opened my eyes to coupons and how to use them effectively. Thank You!!!

8 comments:
Very impressive! Your going to have to teach me how to do that!
I'm impressed. Maybe it's something I need to try--when's the lesson?
you are one amazing shopper saver! oh for the day when i can save money at the healthfood store!
I have to agree with Becca....when;s the lesson? I always see these coupons (hahah like a bazillion) and I seriously look at them and don't know what to do with them.
I thought I was a good coupon shopper, but you put me to shame!!!! Sounds like we need an enrichment activity taught by you. I love the feeling of saving more than I spent.
Omagosh! That's a lot of food sister. So I just got on my friend Cara's blog and there you were! How do you know her? That is so funny. Small world.
B
Cara is in a stamping club that I am in. You are right! Small world after all.
B
You're a smart geek and it comes in handy! Way to go! Can't wait for our trip this weekend!
Post a Comment