CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mark's Birthday

Mark's Birthday has come and gone for another year.  Unfortunately it was very anti climatic this year.  It fell on the day after I had foot surgery.  And I was still pretty out of it.  Luckily I did a few preparations ahead of time.


The kids made cards for him.


And the day before my surgery I had prepared everything for his favorite breakfast, Crepes!  I hid them in the outside fridge hoping he wouldn't see.  But I think he did get a peek before the big day.  But the kids were great at getting everything out for his "surprise" breakfast.

To show how out of it I was we don't even have a picture of Mark on his birthday.  His favorite dessert is cheesecake, and that holds well, so it had been pre purchased from Costco and stored in the outside fridge as well.

Even though Mark had to spend the day taking care of me I hope he still had a wonderful birthday.  He is such a wonderful father, husband and friend.

I Love You!

No comments: