Jessica fell in love with the movie Hairspray, so she decided that would be her birthday party theme this year. We bought cans of hairspray and wrapped these invites around them.
I've never been very good at back combing hair, but we tried our best to get some lift in the girls hair dos.
And added a few friends
Hopefully we didn't annoy the neighbors too much. This is what Mark thought of all the noise of a house full of tweens!
And that his oldest is turning 12 in a few days.
The next day we stopped by the mall for her birthday present from us.
Pierced Ears!!! She barely even flinched when they did them.
Happy Birthday to my beautiful Jessica!


5 comments:
Happy birthday to cute and sweet Jessica! Yours and Ashley's hair looks fab! And I love the look on Mark's face! very funny! Sounds like it was a very fun party!
Looks like a perfect party for a 12-year-old! And earrings too? I had to wait til I moved out to do that. Happy birthday, Jessica!
You are so creative!! What a fun idea for a birthday! Looks like they had a ball! Can you now come plan my daughter's party--it's in three weeks...help! :)
Looks like it was fun!
Looks like a fun birthday! I cannot believe she is 12 already! Dang! Looks like Halloween was fun and busy! See you in 3 weeks!
Post a Comment