Mark said to have the kids wear shorts because there was a water feature they would love. Jessica didn't believe me, but in the end she loved it as much as the other two.
They were all dripping wet after playing. They got to pull levers and it squirted water out of different spots. They loved hiding on one side and waiting for a sibling to walk by and soak them on the other side.
It was a challenge to try and stay on him after getting wet.
But in the end I've decided taking children to the Farmers Market is not beneficial to me. They got wooden swords (which I'll probably regret) and birthday gifts for friends and in the end all that was left was enough money for a cupcake to share. I really wanted some of the jewelery, but I guess that will have to wait for another time.
Saturday night Mark and I went to Salt Lake. Okay, I wanted to go to a friends get together in Salt Lake and I needed a designated driver since I'm still taking some strong meds at time. On our drive up past the Point of the Mountain we saw this
There must have been at least 50 hang gliders. In all the years we have lived here we have never seen that many at once. This picture doesn't even begin to show how many there were. It was awesome to watch.
And to thank Mark for being my designated driver we stopped at Cheesecake Factory before coming home, yum!

No comments:
Post a Comment