CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Costco

Dear Costco,

Normally you are one of my favorite places to go to.  But since I have becoming walking impaired I cringe at the thought of visiting.  Seriously, you only have 3 electric carts and 1 of them was broken today.  Macey's has 4 carts and they are 1/4 of the size of your store with much fewer people wanting to use the electric carts.  The only thing that made me continue on my voyage into your store today was the fact I had to pick up the birthday cake. And must they be in the farthest spot in the whole store.  I may have purchased more items if I could have been without pain in your store.  But no, as long as the Boot is on I will have to avoid your store.

All I can say is thank goodness Mr. Lortab was waiting for me at home.

Sincerely,
Walking Impaired.

1 comment:

Janae said...

Next time, call me and let me pick up the cake for you! I would have been happy to do that! Hope the party went well.