CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Where is He?


John felt like he was on top of the world, and it kind of looks like that.  But really he was just at the Children's Garden at Thanksgiving Point on a Kindergarten field trip.

John with is buddies Simon and Zack.  They were working on the water for the Arc.  I was glad it wasn't working yet so I didn't have to keep him out of it.

John took the role of Tour Guide and showed the boys all the secrets of the garden including the Bear Cave.

And the next day I got to go into John's class again to celebrate his "un"birthday since his falls in the summer.  I got to witness first hand the O'Clock Rock to help them get their wiggles out.
I'm not sure what yoga has to do with it, but he was trying.

And he was so excited for his birthday spankings
How do Kindergarten Teachers make everything seem fun?

2 comments:

Lori said...

Cute John, I hope you have a top of the world real birthday in June!

Janae said...

Happy Unbirthday, John!