I apologize for my long lack of posting. My daughter has reminded me often that I have not posted. But I had to wait to get my new laptop to download pictures and then I got sick. Like really sick. Like my diet all week has consisted of water, water and more water. I am very grateful for Charmin toilet paper. And I've now moved up to the BRAT diet (bananas, rice, applesauce and toast). But I think I'm ready to try some chicken tonight, wish me luck.
But one of the big events that happened before my life stood still was Hope of America . This is the second time Jessica has gotten to participate. It is an elementary school musical program that is put on in conjunction with Freedom Festival . Two years ago Jessica and Ashley got to participate in the floor show. This year Jessica got to be part of the flag because she is in 5th grade. And after 14 years of putting on this program they had to split it into two nights because so many schools wanted to be a part of it. It is a moving and a great program to see. Jessica is part of a white strip in the flag. We never did find her, but we know she was there!
2 weeks ago

4 comments:
My nephew was in that. I don't know much about it but he was a baseball player. It looks really neat!
Wow, that is a lot of kids making up that flag. Cool!
Oh, and I'm glad you are feeling better. Good luck eating the chicken! :-)
That flag looks so awesome! I'm glad your family gets to participate. And I'm glad you're feeling better. Hope the chicken sat well with you.
Post a Comment