Back row: Tacy, Lisa, Stephanie
Front row: Christine, Angela, Cheri
One of the best parts of my job are the people I get to work with. These five gals took an entire day out of their busy schedules. And all of us had very supportive husbands which many took the day off work to make it so their wives could get a refill in their lives. We had a great time together and had a fun time going out to lunch together.
We even got Lisa to go up and be the spokes person for our table during one of the activities.
The last couple of months have been the best sales I've ever seen in my 10 1/2 years in the business. I know we are supposed to be in a recession, but people are cooking, literally, and need to tools to do it. January was my personal best for my own sales with $6826 for the month. February was my entire downline's best month ever. As an entire Team we sold $18,706. And just when I thought it could not keep coming . . . March was my First Line's best month ever. Just my direct Team sold $14,895. Way to go Team! Thanks for always supporting me!

No comments:
Post a Comment