CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

B, B & Beyond Warning

I must admit, it has been awhile since I've visited Bed, Bath & Beyond.  But this week I decided to be a big girl and go buy my own table cloths instead of borrowing my Mom's, again.  So Tuesday John and I went off for a quick trip in and out of the store.  I knew the exact kind I wanted (because I have been borrowing my Mom's for years now) so I figured it would not take long.  We barely made it in the store when John discovered his MOST favorite thing . . . INFOMERCIALS  You would think with our Tivo that he would not view the commercials, but I guess he gets lazy and doesn't click the skip button.  So Saturday mornings he gets his fill of infomercials.  The problem being he BeLieVes every single one of them.  What I did not know is not only does this lovely store carry almost everything available from "As seen on TV" but they actually have TVs positioned through out the store showing the actual infomercial.  Just getting to the table cloth section was painful.  He is convinced we need some great mop for hardwood floors.  I tried to explain that our tile floors did not need this mop, but he would not go for it.  By the end of our visit he commented "Wow, that guy sells a lot of things."  Don't even start John talking about The Shark if you have some place to go.  I'm proud to say we did get out of there with only the table cloths I was after.

3 comments:

Lori said...

John is so funnnnnny! that made me laugh tuesday night when he was in the middle of everything but when i told him hello that he said his cute little "hello, Lori Sumes" which always makes me smile.

Janae said...

John is great! I wish I could have been there to watch him try to talk you in to products.

Anne said...

I hate watching those things late at night because I am always convinced they are the best thing ever and that we should have that particular product! Good for you for getting out of the store with only your tablecloths. At least they will be used for a long time!!