2 weeks ago
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Surprise!
Can you believe it, a new post and a new look all in the same day. Okay, the post took me a couple of days to write. And the 'bee in my bonnet' forced me to figure out how to tweak the code so the new look would be wide screen just like I like it. Don't ask me what to change, it was really hit and miss until I got it. But I think it is dang cute. Thanks Leelou Blogs for having such cute backgrounds! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Very nice! I'm lucky to even blog during the week. Someday I'll have time to make my blog cute. Nice work!
Adorable! That was great fun today! I'm so excited to get to know our whole ward!!
I love your layout!! So fun. Have a great week.
I love Leelou layouts and I have been thinking of changing my blog appearance. I've had it since summer! Anyway, your blog looks really cute!
Post a Comment