CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Walking with Dinosaurs

While Will & Melissa were in town with Kaylee we all spent the day at Thanksgiving Point.  Have you heard we have the largest Dinosaur Museum in North America?  My kids could walk through the museum backwards, they have been there so much.  But it was definitely exciting and new to be able to show their Uncle & Aunt around.



My kids have recently discovered they have Dinosnorrs and they are now wanting to do it.  Question is which parent will get the pleasure to spend the night there with them????

I think we may have impressed Uncle Will with the bones

Jessica loved having her own camera that she got from Christmas to take her own pictures

The dinosaur parts were definitely bigger than Kaylee

And it was a bonus when we ran into Grandma’s neighbors.

Jessica was a great babysitter keeping track of Kaylee to give Will and Melissa a little bit of a break.

And what would a trip be without a Penny Souvenir?

And here is proof that I was really there and not just taking pictures.


3 comments:

I Choose Happiness said...

Thanks so much for posting pictures from the family get-togethers. My family never takes pictures (or never shares them, whichever). It's fun to see all the cousins. Next year we're hoping to be in Utah over the Christmas break. I already can't wait!

I Choose Happiness said...

Woops, I meant that comment for a different post. Oh well!

Lori said...

Fun that you had a good time at the dino museum.