CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Our longest Christmas ever

I know I’ve already posted the fun pictures from Christmas Day and the week leading up to Christmas Day.  But this year our Christmas stretched out for days.

Since Will & Melissa could not come until the day after Christmas we saved gifts at Grandma’s until Friday.  It was torture for the kids to spend so much time at Grandma’s on Christmas Day without opening all the fun things under the tree.  Then Will & Melissa’s plane was delayed, so by the time they arrived we had time to eat dinner and then head off to the extended family get together.


But I always really love getting together with my awesome cousins.


But we finally made it back to Grandma’s for the much anticipated presents.

The Robo Raptor was definitely a hit with John.


And spy goggles make us all look funny.



And some Nancy Drew books were very exciting.


And Mom and Dad got a much needed item


We had such a wonderful holiday with family around.  We are very grateful for all our blessings at this time of year.

2 comments:

Julie Baldwin said...

Are those Nancy Drew books? I love those!!! Good quality mystery books, I think I might have to read one this week just because they are so great.

Eden said...

Oooooh, I'm sure the kids deserve extra brownie points for all the patience they exhibited by waiting two whole days. Also, I love the get togethers with the cousins too. Just one comment: "Was that photo really necessary?"