This year I'm especially thankful for my kids wonderful school where the 5th Grade performed Shakespeare and Jessica was the Narrator for Romeo and Juliet.

And where the 3rd Grade performed a Thanksgiving Play and Ashley was an amazing Cranberry!
And John got to have an awesome Grandparents day. Sorry no pictures since I wasn't there!
I'm so grateful for my husband and kids. They are amazing and I love them so much.
Thankful for my knowledge of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and for the Holy Ghost in my life.
Grateful for the opportunities I have to serve.
Grateful for jobs that provide us money that allow us to purchase the things we need even if we don't always get what we want.
Love our home that provides us shelter and comfort.
And for my friends and neighbors.
Thankful to live in a free country and to all the service men and women that help us keep it free.
I feel so blessed in my life. I hope all my friends and family had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well.




3 comments:
Thanks Christine! It is fun to see the pics of the kids in their plays. It was fun that Ashley re-recited her cranberry part and sang her cranberry song to me at your pampered chef party. such sweet and cute kids you guys have.
Yes, we all have SO much to be thankful for. for sure!!!
Have a great time shopping. I am up but not at the stores. I hope you get some amazing deals!
And great that you guys had a successful and fun thanksgiving. Mine was just nice. A great thanksgiving for sure.
I loved reading your post. Where you able to purchase what you wanted Friday morning?
Yes, we were successful on Black Friday, but I can't mention most items because my kids read the blog! But we did get a new Christmas tree and new phones that we needed that were both great deals.
Post a Comment