Twilight, the movie, finally was released. I considered for a moment about going to a midnight release during the early hours of Friday morning, but knew I would be miserable the next day if I attempted that. So instead a group of us got tickets for the Friday night showing at the Gateway in Salt Lake. Gotta love reserved seating! I won't attempt to try and critic it too much. My Dental Hygienist who is now also my friend, Summer, who introduced me to the books gave a great review, you can view it here.
There was a group of 12 of us who all met up. Tonya was nice enough to organize and purchase all our tickets ahead of time. We went to dinner at a great Italian place, Biaggis first. Then headed over to the Theater.
About half of our group were all connected because of Pampered Chef. Here we are all waiting to go into the theater. We are obviously all Twilight lovers. But the "mature" women dressed in immodest prom dresses were a little more die hard than us (sorry, no pics of the true crazys)
The movie doesn't begin to cover everything from the book, but I think they did a great job. It was great driving home with the girls and discussing the differences. I was really glad we had a 45 minute drive together afterwards.
Saturday I was telling Mark how much I wanted to go see it again and he suggested I get tickets. He didn't need to tell me twice. So we hit a Saturday Matinee. It was even better for me the second time around. I could just enjoy the movie and not wonder what was and was not in the movie. And I can't wait for the DVD to come out so I can see it over and over again.
I'm very excited to hear they have confirmed they are moving forward on the second book in the series. We have another movie to be excited about. Especially all those Jacob lovers out there!
2 weeks ago


1 comment:
I am glad you had a good time with your friends! And that you enjoyed the movie! I will see it eventually.
Post a Comment