CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Date Night

Catch up time -- on July 25 Secondhand Serenade came to Thanksgiving Point for a concert.  I had heard some of their music on the radio and told Mark I wanted to go.  That weekend turned out to be a very busy weekend, but I still went ahead and DRAGGED Mark to the concert.

This was the view


From here


The evening was beautiful and the weather cooperated.  They had 3 intro bands.  We laid on the grass and enjoyed the music and all the people watching.  We were definitely some of the 'older' people there.  It was very crowded up by the stage


But back on our little hill we it was great.  Mark even admitted he was glad we were there.  It is so great having a child old enough to babysit so we can actually get away just the two of us sometimes.

1 comment:

Lori said...

cute photo of you guys lying in the grass! glad you are having fun!