CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

And They're Off!!!

Packed, loaded and ready


First Day of School 2009!  Jessica - 6th grade, Ashley - 4th grade, John - 1st grade

I celebrated by coming home and fixing the broken toilet with Mark, I know you are all jealous!
Now Mark and I are off to the hospital for my Plantar Fasciitis surgery, yippee!!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

The kids look great! happy school day to them. and good luck with your surgery. i am thinking of you guys!!!! and your foot!

Janae said...

Great looking children! You really need to take some lessons on how to celebrate on the first day of school. Your idea of celebrating just doesn't sound too much fun to me!

Erin said...

We can't believe it's already time for school to start. With such a freezing June we kind of got ripped off this summer!

We hope you surgery went well! Happy recovering!