The Las Vegas trip continues to be a great trip!
I don't think this pictures needs an explanation
Let's just say my favorite stores did not disappoint, and I did not disappoint them!
This is what happens when you only shop for yourself once a year.
It is great having a daughter old enough to babysit so I could do some serious shopping
I love this picture! My mom looks tired. Brent and Jessica are excited. And John is moving so fast it can't catch him. That is pretty much his speed all the time until he lays down long enough to fall asleep.
We were waiting for this to start
My very talented Sister in Law, Kyleen, playing Mary Magdalen in Savior of the World at the Henderson Amphitheater. You would never know in her big solo that her microphone was not working and she was trying to belt it out. We were glad they got it working for her next song. It was an amazing show. The spirit was so strong. And it was so beautiful to be reminded of our Saviors birth and resurrection so close to Easter. If you are in the Vegas area in the next week, be sure and go see it!
Here is proof that I was actually there!
Saturday morning brought brunch at Egg Works . A little place that was recommended by Food Network. They did not disappoint. I loved my Key Largo Crepe. But Ashley's breakfast was the funnest.
We then spent a few hours with our cute niece, Hailey, at the Cinderella Pageant Open Auditions
She took home "Most Beautiful" for the Tot division.The kids finally got some pool time at 6pm on Saturday night. But it was still 80 degrees and the water was warm. Oh how I wish we could stay another couple of days and just lay be the pool. Why do I have to be a responsible adult???
I've managed to hit several really great places to eat. When traveling I try to eat at places I can't eat at when I'm home. So to name a few . . .
In-N-Out Burger
Freeds Bakery (oldest bakery in Vegas)
Dunkin Donuts
Pei Wei
Cheesecake Factory
Egg Works
I would say Spring Break was a great success. Now for the long drive home. At least we won't have rain, hail, sleet and snow like we did on the way down!

2 comments:
Your trip looks like so much fun! You picked the perfect week to be gone. It has been cold and snowy here!!!
p.s. suttles blog is kenandteri.blogspot.com. Do you have durney's also?
Such fun, but I think Mark's ready to have you all home.
Post a Comment