Can you tell this is catch up Blog afternoon. For those who are not viewing this in a reader, be sure and scroll down because I post dated several posts.
Thanks to my friends at the Dentist office (thanks Melissa) I figured out the best way to get video on the blog is to put it on YouTube first. And yes, I visit the Dentist Office WAY too much and know the girls WAY too well. But who else could have told me about the best kept secret (Sonic VIP button to make Route 44 drinks always 99 cents!)
So without further ado, here is the video of John on Valentine's Day. Keep a close eye on those lips!
2 weeks ago

5 comments:
Hey, I can't view John's video. It's says it is private and I must accept the sender's friend request before I can view it. Know anything about that?
i can't view it either!!!
So cute! Made my day.
very cute!!!
Hi Christine,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. We are so happy and thankful. I have never seen my sweet Erin happier. She and Patrick will be great parents.
I love your little valentine boy. I hope that I will get to see you while I am here.
Have a great day. Hugs, Lura
Post a Comment