CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

John and the Lamanites

Here is a conversation John and I had Saturday afternoon.

John: Do we follow the Prophets when we die?
Mom: If we do what the Prophets tell us when we are alive like pray, go to church and read the scriptures then we will be able to live with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ when we die.
John: What happens if you don't follow the Prophets?
Mom: Then when you die you won't be able to live with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
John: Oh, then you have to live with the Lamanites?
Mom: Something like that.
John: Good thing I made us read the scriptures so we don't have to live with the Lamanites.

4 comments:

Becca said...

I love the way four year olds verbalize their thoughts--what a crack up!

Janae said...

I'm glad that you are reading your scriptures. John is so cute. I love how he always says hi to me whenever he sees me. It makes my day!

Kyleen and Brent said...

That's hilarious! He cracks us up! At least you know he is learning the Gospel well!

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

Oh my gosh ... I love him!