

Is it bad luck to show the baptism dress before the baptism? Hope not, because Ashley's dress is soooo beautiful I just could not wait to share. And we told her she could wear the dress on Easter (a month before the baptism) since we didn't want to buy two new dresses at once. She looks like a little angel in it. The pictures don't show all the detail on the dress, but here are a couple pics to enjoy. Her baptism is going to be April 26th, 2008 at 10 am.

5 comments:
Glad to see you joined the 'band wagon'. I think this is tons easier keeping up with everyone and their families! Ashley looks so precious and we can't wait to come see her be baptized! Tell her Aunt Kyleen, Uncle Brent and the girls say hi and that she looks like an angel! Hailey keeps saying you guys are coming to see her tomorrow like everyday! It's really cute!
I love Ashley's dress! she really does look so cute in it.
She looks beautiful in her dress. I can't wait to see it on Sunday. I have your blog in my favorites list, so I can now easily check it.
Welcome to the blogging world--we're glad you've joined us. I love the dress and can't wait for her baptism!
I can't wait to see her dress on Sunday. I love John's outfit in the background!
Post a Comment