While Mark and I enjoyed our vacation away our kids stayed at my Mom's house. John's birthday was the last day of our vacation. So while he was at my Mom's house he told his Uncle he wanted him to make his birthday cake for him. Uncle Tom had already shown his talents with his own kids birthdays so John had high hopes. And those hopes were far surpassed.
To follow the theme of his birthday party Uncle Tom made a Percy Jackson cake.
And John requested a 3 layered cake. He actually got a 6 layered cake.
Look at the joy in that kids eyes. I don't think I will ever be able to top this one.
Thanks Uncle Tom!
2 weeks ago


4 comments:
Wow! Now, THAT is impressive!
Awesome cake! I especially love it since I just finished the 5th Percy Jackson book this afternoon!
VERY cool cake!!!! love it!
Oh my goodness. I knew Tom could cook, but I had no idea he could do cakes. That's AMAZING!
Post a Comment